Discord server?
2 Replies
#1 | 11/20/2017
Richard

Level: 4
Richard
Is there interest in creating a Discord server for the site?
#2 | 11/25/2017
Theogorn

Level: 1
Theogorn
Level: 1
oh hey. On its own it's not a bad idea, but what would be its direct purpose? to help out people who have technical problems, or to do activities on lotro together, or just to chat randomly? I'm also heavily engaged on a TS3-server for my own kinship, but what exactly would unify these players, would seem very vague to me. As a community, it could boost the people very much, but a main requirement would be that there is a certain moment on the day that people come together. I could make many theories about it and guess, but I myself would have few reasons to go on another voice-chat server at the moment. But yeah, you know know. it could work.
#3 | 11/26/2017
Richard

Richard
I think the main purpose could be to allow people who use the site to chat. Forums really are not conducive to chat and a chat channel on Discord might help bring people who use the site together.

I was actually been surprised by how little the forums have been used compared to how many screenshots have been posted, which is why I was thinking people might be more interested in a chat channel for the site.

You must login in order to post in this topic.