Home Forums Lotro Discussion General Discussion How you guys feel about Update 22.2
How you guys feel about Update 22.2
2 Replies
#1 | 06/07/2018
Fernotheknight

Level: 1
Fernotheknight
Level: 1
So last Sunday, Standing Stone Games released and update to lotro and I'm curious about is what do you guys feel about this update so far?

For me, I didn't have the greatest first impressions when I logged on after the update. There was a rebalance of classes that I believe affected all my characters I have in the game. At the time I logged onto my low level champion and one of his abilities that I have come to rely on for multiple enemy combat, an ability called 'Sudden Defence', has been nerfed so that I can't rely on it anymore. It also reduces my combat ability upon use with it needing 1 fervour to activate, but consumes 3 fervour upon activation for a shield thats now much weaker than before. 

I haven't throughly explored my other characters yet but so far the update has not impressed me with its rebalanced chances and I'm a bit scared to see what damage has been done to my main (a Lore-Master). ?

#2 | 06/10/2018
Richard

Level: 4
Richard
Level: 4
I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet, but hopefully I will be able to soon.
#3 | 06/13/2018
Orclover

Level: 2
Orclover
Level: 2
lol,  i just deleted all of my high level characters...11 of them...I started the game to play in middle earth, not play an mmo...the game used to be an exploration of middle earth with friends and then around moria it became race to nowhere,  a race to level LIs,  beat instances, get radiance.  Of course if you read about the state of the company after 2010 or so you realize they have been in turmoil for about 8 years and didn't have the resources to world build, so they built grind.  I hadn't played any characters for a while.  I've actually never leveled a character with the new trait lines before so that is kind of new.  It seems the changes are attempting to make classes use more lines and more skills.   I agree with that...implementation will be the key.  
You must login in order to post in this topic.